The Alive Movement and Mindfulness and Tracey Beckett, Family Advocate Workshop for Parents is specifically designed for Parents with Children Living with Special Needs.
The Workshop Includes the Following:
1) Breath Awareness Exercises
2) Head and Neck Self-Massage Activity
3) Gentle Stretching Exercises
4) Facilitated Discussion: Self-Care and Community Resources
5) Muscle Relaxation in Resting Posture with Body Scan
Please Join Us for an Evening of Breath, Movement, Talk, Laughter and Hope
To learn more about Tracey, please go to her website at http://traceybeckett.com/
To learn more about Complete Core Pilates, Please go to the website at completecorepilates.com
TO REGISTER : PLEASE GO TO THE "CONTACT US" PAGE IN THE WEBSITE MENU
(AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.)
Or use the Button below
Breathe. Move. Love!
Photography courtesy of S. Rani Behl